Why am I doing this?
- To raise money for Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter.
- Because I love dogs…and photography.
- My beloved dog Kiska, who I adopted from Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter, passed away this year and to do something to honor his life and how he changed mine for the better.
What does is cost?
- The photography session is FREE!
- I post all edited photos on my website for viewing.
- If you like a photo you see, you can purchase it off my website and I will donate a portion of the profits to Heart of the Valley Animal Shelter.
- You are not obligated to make any purchases.
How does it work?
- Contact me…Facebook, Instagram, email, old-fashioned phone call.
- I will send you a contract/photo release to sign.
- We can find a time and place to meet where I can photograph your pup (playing in a field, with their favorite toy, getting a bath, rolling in some mud, it’s all good – anything to highlight their personality)
- I will interview you about your pet’s story. Where you got them, your favorite things about them, funny personality traits, etc.
- I upload all images onto my website jessicajodunbar.zenfolio.com
- I’ll send you a message when they are on the site so you can review them at your convenience.
What else are you going to do with the photos and the information I give you about my dog(s)?
- I will also be creating a Blog on my website with photos and information about your dog(s).
- Eventually I want to publish a coffee table style book with all of the amazing dogs and their stories.
How do I qualify for the free photos session?
- You must be willing to sign a release of photos.
- Provide basic information on your dog's age, breed, personality, and backstory.